Re: st: fixed and random effects for longitudinal censored continuous data

From   House Wang <jwanghouse@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: fixed and random effects for longitudinal censored continuous data
Date   Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:23:28 -0500

Maarten, Thank you very much.

The D.V. is not a usual proportional, though it looks like proportional data.
It is the sum of three proportional scores divided by three, though
the result is never bigger than 0.8.
For this kind of data, do you still think the model you mentioned is
good? Thanks.

Jianying