st: Re: problem with nlsur quaids

From   minti <>
Subject   st: Re: problem with nlsur quaids
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:49:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jorge and Nick. That problem is gone now and I have now an error
message sayinng :[b1] not found. Another thing, I have run the equivalent
AIDS model (without the elasticities of course). Do I use the same code for
elasticities? by removing the terms that are related to bp?

many thanks once again