st: Re: Stata 11 under Gnome 3

From   Antoine Terracol <Antoine.Terracol@univ-paris1.fr>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: Stata 11 under Gnome 3
Date   Thu, 13 Oct 2011 17:42:26 +0200

I forgot to thank in advance anyone that could help..

Antoine

On 13/10/11 17:41, Antoine Terracol wrote:
Hi all,

has anyone managed to install and run the Stata 11 (GUI) under the new
Ubuntu 11.10 (or another GTK3 system).

After installing the dynamically linked version (64 bits), making the
symbolic links to libgtksourceview-3.0.so.0 and to libtiff.so.4
; and installing libgnomeprint2.2-0, I get the following error message:

Gtk-ERROR **: GTK+ 2.x symbols detected. Using GTK+ 2.x and GTK+ 3 in
the same process is not supported

--
Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.