Re: Re: st: Regression Discontinuity Design

From   Nyasha Tirivayi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: Regression Discontinuity Design
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 18:29:14 +0200

Dear Ariel

Thanks for your reply. I will try looking for a good IV!

Regards

Nyasha Tirivayi
Maastricht University
Netherlands