st: how to specify the decimals for output

From   Lan Zhang <>
Subject   st: how to specify the decimals for output
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:06:20 -0500

When use 'tab var' for frequencies of categorical variables, Stata
gives the percentages of two decimals. I wanna just one decimal. How
to change it? I didn't find any optional commands that has this
function. If I can't achieve this from the 'tab' command, how could I
do it using other command that may also give the percentages of the