st: Exclusion restriction problem with mprobit

From   saqlain raza <bhatti_sb@yahoo.com>
To   Stata <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Exclusion restriction problem with mprobit
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 05:24:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I am in search of a technique under STATA 11 that can solve my problem regarding how to use the criteria of exclusion restriction. Actually, there are two endogenous variables and 19 exogenous variables in the data. mprobit give me total 3 models solution and 4th as reference. I want to see one model with 19 coefficients and the other with 17 coefficients (exclusion criterion). I hope to get solution through this channel.

Saqlain RAZA