st: Analysis of diagnostic properties of imputed ordinal score

From   roland andersson <rolandersson@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Analysis of diagnostic properties of imputed ordinal score
Date   Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:16:29 +0200

We are analysing the diagnostic properties (sens, spec) of a clinical
score. We had to impute some missing values for variables that are
included in the score. We now have 5 imputed sets of data with a
clinical score with values from 1 to 14 and the corresponding
distribution of diseased and non-diseased patients. How can I analyse
the diagnostic properties of the score at different cut-off points
using appropriate method for the imputed sets of data?

Roland Andersson