RE: st: Blundell & Robin (1999) estimator

From   "Ivica Rubil" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Blundell & Robin (1999) estimator
Date   Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:04:29 +0200

My question is:
Is it wrong to do the following:
1. regress total expenditure on disposable income as an instrument and on other explanatory variables from the share equations
2. include the residuals from the above first stage in share equations and estimate the system using -nlsur-, bootstraping std errors

Thanks.

--
Ivica Rubil
Ekonomski institut / The Institute of Economics, Zagreb