Re: st: Change justification of label in graph (stata 11)

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Change justification of label in graph (stata 11)
Date   Mon, 10 Oct 2011 14:49:38 +0100

As you say, this is really about -graph bar- (or -graph hbar-,
although I don't think the difference matters).

Like you, I can't see any such option in the help or within the Graph Editor.

Nick