Re: st: Blundell & Robin (1999) estimator

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Blundell & Robin (1999) estimator
Date   Mon, 10 Oct 2011 10:49:06 +0100

In such cases, you should always try -findit- or Googling first. That
should certainly find inbuilt commands. Did you do that?

Naturally, it is always possible that someone is sitting on something
they have written but not made public, or has done this under another
name, but if -findit- or Google finds nothing, you probably need to
write a program.

Nick