st: Merging datasets

From   Oybek Rustamov <oybek_rustamov@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject   st: Merging datasets
Date   Sun, 9 Oct 2011 21:30:14 +0100

Dear All

Could you help me with merging my two datasets. In my datasets some patients had more than two treatment cycles and number of blood tests. I  need to merge blood results that is closest to treatment date and before the treatment date.

This is example of my datasets.

1) Treatment dataset

Patient ID    Treatment date

A.                 01/01/09