Re: st:Help on egen mean variable by state and industry

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:Help on egen mean variable by state and industry
Date   Sun, 9 Oct 2011 14:41:08 +0100

None of us is able to see quite what you sent to Statalist but was
bounced. But as explained in the FAQ, attempts to send other than in
plain text or with attachments are often not accepted by Statalist.

Nick