st: Error with outreg (ssc) stata 11

From   "Kaulisch, Marc" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Error with outreg (ssc) stata 11
Date   Sun, 9 Oct 2011 11:09:24 +0200

Dear Stalisters,

A while ago I updated to the totally reworked version and the following
code worked well:
. outreg using doc\kap7_reg_eink5.doc, se bdec(0) varlabels replace ///
					starlevels(5 1) sigsymbols(*,
**) ///
summtitle(Adjusted R2\N) summdec(3 0)

Recently there was an update of outreg to distribution date 20111004.
Now I wanted to redo my do-file and I get the following error:

               FrmtOut():  3499  BegTex() not found
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error

Has anybody an idea why I do get this error now? Is there a way to
reinstall the version before the latest update?