st: Testing multiple coefficients in multinomial logit

From   serena fat <enafat@yahoo.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Testing multiple coefficients in multinomial logit
Date   Sun, 9 Oct 2011 01:45:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am estimating a multinomial logit model with 3
alternatives, and I would like to test the joint significance of a sub-set
 of the independent variables but only for one of the two estimated
equations. I cannot use mlogtest because this will test the coefficients in both equations.

Is  there a way to do that?

thanks in advance.

Serena