Re: st: Regression Discontinuity Design

Subject   Re: st: Regression Discontinuity Design
Date   Fri, 7 Oct 2011 11:10:35 -0400

Nyasha Tirivayi <[email protected]> :
What do you mean, "baseline labour supply rates for the treated sample
(68%) are lower than from the control group (57%)"

fwiw, I see no evidence of a discontinuity:

clear
input T Community N HIVrate
1   1    103     22.5
1   2    120     22.6