st: -xtpatternvar- available on SSC

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: -xtpatternvar- available on SSC
Date   Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:12:59 +0100

Thanks to the ever-active Kit Baum, a program -xtpatternvar- is now available from SSC. Stata 9.2 is required.

This program was earlier posted informally at <http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-09/msg00195.html> and what it does was described in the associated thread.

After posting to Kit, I realised that an earlier program of mine with the same flavour -xtpattern- already exists on SSC from 2002 for Stata 7. That should be legal code for Stata 8, but I've not checked about any other detail.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk