Re: st: Modeling Interactions and Interpretation using ONLY factorial interactions (and having imputed data)

From   Andrea Bennett <mac.stata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Modeling Interactions and Interpretation using ONLY factorial interactions (and having imputed data)
Date   Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:01:37 +0200

Thank you so much!

I was not careful enough and missed the effect of the constant.
I also messed with the standard approach but hope other Statalister
might find my mistakes helpful, at least!

Best regards,

Andrea