st: RE: RE: xtivreg2 invalid variable name r(198); while using first or fe option

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   st: RE: RE: xtivreg2 invalid variable name r(198); while using first or fe option
Date   Thu, 6 Oct 2011 13:11:17 +0100

You look to see where in the program the problem arises, which will be near the end of the output.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Daniel Schalling

> For the "too few variables specified r(102)" error -set trace on- to see
what is causing the problem
I -set trace on- but I do not have any idea for what I should look in this
load of output. Do you have any suggestion what I should look for?