Re: st: Re: Problem with -graph bar- and yscale(log) option

From   Nick Winter <nwinter@virginia.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Re: Problem with -graph bar- and yscale(log) option
Date   Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:35:01 -0400

Looks like a bug to me. I note that the following does something different, and also seemingly buggy:

sysuse auto
graph dot trunk, over(foreign) yscale(log)