st: Two baselines in stpiece

From   "Marika Jalovaara" <>
Subject   st: Two baselines in stpiece
Date   Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:34:32 +0300

I'm using stpiece (or streg) to fit piecewise constant models. I'm wondering whether it is possible to have separate baseline risks for two groups of observations (say, dummy Group).

Fitting separate models for the two groups doesn't work because I should perform tests of statistical significance for interactions between Group and other covariates.

Marika Jalovaara
post-doctoral researcher
Department of Social Studies, University of Helsinki