st: Two baselines in stpiece

From   "Marika Jalovaara" <marika.jalovaara@helsinki.fi>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Two baselines in stpiece
Date   Wed, 05 Oct 2011 12:34:32 +0300

Hi,
I'm using stpiece (or streg) to fit piecewise constant models. I'm wondering whether it is possible to have separate baseline risks for two groups of observations (say, dummy Group).

Fitting separate models for the two groups doesn't work because I should perform tests of statistical significance for interactions between Group and other covariates.

bests
Marika

--
Marika Jalovaara