st: List of independent variables after estimation

From   svsteink@uni-osnabrueck.de
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: List of independent variables after estimation
Date   Wed, 5 Oct 2011 08:44:15 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Stata users,

I would like to write a postestimation command for stata.
My problem: I do not know how to get a varlist of the independend
variables used in the estimation (probit). The only way I came up with is
using the user-written indeplist.ado, but I would prefer a solution which
do not depends on additional external scripts.

Thanks in Advance,
Sven