Re: RE: st: Testing to compare goodness of fit

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: Testing to compare goodness of fit
Date   Tue, 04 Oct 2011 23:08:06 +0200

Hi cam

the question is whether WTI oil price or LLS oil price is a better predictor for US GDP growth. So including both simultaneously doesn't really make much sense.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------