RE: st: Calculating a maximum out of a subset in a sequence

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   RE: st: Calculating a maximum out of a subset in a sequence
Date   Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:36:08 +0100

In the same vein, -tsspell- from SSC follows similar lines to my paper on spells (but is not what the paper is about).

Kaulisch, Marc

In addition to the earlier hint to Nick Cox' article, I would like to point you to the -sq- program from SSC. It includes a lot of tools that allows you to deal with sequences.

Thank you so much, Steve. This article addresses my issue perfectly.