Re: st: Re: tobit, margins, and prediction with outcome in logs

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <tirthankar.chakravarty@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Re: tobit, margins, and prediction with outcome in logs
Date   Mon, 3 Oct 2011 18:46:11 -0700

This is probably what you are looking for:

sysuse auto, clear
generate wgt=weight/1000
qui tobit mpg wgt, ll(17) ul(24)
mfx compute, predict(p(17, 24))
margins, dydx(*) predict(pr(17, 24)) atmeans