st: multiple sets of margins on one marginsplot?

From   Lloyd Dumont <[email protected]>
Subject   st: multiple sets of margins on one marginsplot?
Date   Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:07:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, everyone.  I have been working with -margins- and -marginsplot- , both of which I am quite impressed with.  One thing that I do not see mentioned in the documentation (or in the Statalist archives) is this�
Let's say I am running separate logits on 5 binary variables.  However, the same set of predictors is used across all 5 estimates.  Then, I would like to examine predicted probabilities as a function of some independent variable.  In my case, that variable is a measure of time.

In this case, it would seem to me that it would be sensible to plot all five sets of predictions on one set of axes.  However, it is not obvious to me how to use -marginsplot- when one needs to rely on predicted margins from multiple estimates.

So, is there a way to do this using -marginsplot- , or must it be done more "manually?"  If it’s the latter, how would one recover the margins and set them aside somewhere, so that all of the other estimates can be run before trying to generate something akin to a -marginsplot- using standard graphing commands?

Thank you for your suggestions.  Lloyd Dumont