RE: st: changing the name of cases

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: changing the name of cases
Date   Mon, 3 Oct 2011 14:54:43 +0100

Then you need first to read the manual carefully and the entry on -merge- in particular. Expecting the list to recapitulate absolute basics is neither reasonable nor practical.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Yang, Chongmin

Thanks to Nick and  Matthew.

But I want to know the process of merging two datasets in detail.

I am about to start using stata currently.

Thank you for your help again.