return to invest [was: RE: st: Validity of panel unit root tests]

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   return to invest [was: RE: st: Validity of panel unit root tests]
Date   Thu, 29 Sep 2011 12:54:55 +0100

On procedure: Please do not start a new thread by just copying an existing message and using the same title. This is explicitly warned against in the FAQ but even if it weren't it just reduces your chances of getting an answer as (in this case) anyone not interested in panel unit root tests might well just have deleted your message unseen.

You have two questions here:

Multivariate analysis is the subject of several commands, documented in [MV].

Return to invest, or is that investment, sounds like some simple formula, except that I don't know what it is. I doubt it is part of multivariate analysis, but others are now alerted to the topic by the new title.

Dominus Dei (a.k.a. Sam)

Anyone can tell me how to run multivariate analysis in STATA?  I need to calculate the return to INVEST for 52 companies in 25 years.