Re: st: Right Censored ordered probit with Stata 11

From   Urmi Bhattacharya <ub3@indiana.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Right Censored ordered probit with Stata 11
Date   Wed, 28 Sep 2011 11:27:41 +0530

Hi Nick and Austin,

It worked with the simulated data! Thank you so much. Now of course I
have to try it on my data,  but at least I know that any problem
arising is a consequence of the data and not the code.

Thanks again.

Urmi