Re: st: weights in pooled repeated cross sections

From   Fernando Rios Avila <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: weights in pooled repeated cross sections
Date   Tue, 27 Sep 2011 16:37:50 -0400

Hi Steven,
Since it seems you have experience with this kind of data, i wonder if
you know if there is any particular consequence of pooling and using
the weights as you mention when each individual survey is not
statistically independent from each other, meaning that some Primary
sample units may appear more than once through the different surveys,
while others wont.
Thanks!