Re: st: Two way table of regression coefficients or intercepts with -esttab-

From   Richard Herron <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Two way table of regression coefficients or intercepts with -esttab-
Date   Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:53:00 -0400

Thanks, Jesper! You are right, a lot of the time a little manual
adjustment is a lot easier.

For future new Stata-users, adding the -, style(tex)- option inserts
ampersands (&) between values.

Also, a more extensible version of my -table- solution is -statsby,
by(a_q b_q) clear: regress c-. Then -reshape- to wide format and
combine with Roger Newson's -listtex- package.