Re: st: tabulating with weights

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: tabulating with weights
Date   Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:18:27 +0100

Your syntax is wrong. The comma toggles between options and
non-options. -if- is not an option. You can use more than one comma,
but it leads to puzzles like this. My strong advice is to use no more
than one comma.

table  country  year [aweight= gdp_ppp_wold] if year>2005, c(mean
inflation) format(%9.2f)