Re: st: Data manipulation - time between value changes of a categorical variable

From   "Iulian Ihnatov" <iulian.ihnatov@uaic.ro>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Data manipulation - time between value changes of a categorical variable
Date   Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:05:30 +0300

I realy appreciate your answers. Thank you!
My native language is not english and I didn't know it is called "spell"
what I have to compute. I search the FAQ and Statalist archive before
posting on Statalist, but this time I've found nothing. Thank you again!

--
Regards,
Iulian Ihnatov