Re: st: Data manipulation - time between value changes of a categorical variable

From   Robson Glasscock <glasscockrc@vcu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Data manipulation - time between value changes of a categorical variable
Date   Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:31:21 -0400

Try this:

http://stata.com/statalist/archive/2002-08/msg00279.html

I'm also pretty sure I have seen some posts and/or FAQ info from Nick
Cox dealing with this same issue.

best,
Robson Glasscock