Re: st: Ordered Probit and Bootstrap Programs

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Ordered Probit and Bootstrap Programs
Date   Sun, 25 Sep 2011 09:57:03 +0100

All you need to do to find out is try the same thing:

. viewsource bootstrap.ado

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Econ Stat <econstat@ymail.com> wrote:
Yes, I am actually trying to find the .ado files for oprobit and
bootstrap. Is the .ado file for bootstrap also available?

Debashish Adhikari