st: Stata Graphs coverted to pdf files

From   "Venkiteshwaran, Vinod" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Stata Graphs coverted to pdf files
Date   Sat, 24 Sep 2011 16:45:46 +0000

I am having some issues converting stata graphs into pdf files. After creating graphs I copied them to word files. (using the Edit menu ) These graphs include labels for the X and Y axis. When I convert the word files into pdf documents the labels included for X and Y axis are not reproduced and the tick values of the Y axis are misaligned. Is there something I can do to render the graphs correctly in pdf files.
Thank you