st: Undocumented XTMIXED error

From   Stephen <>
Subject   st: Undocumented XTMIXED error
Date   Fri, 23 Sep 2011 21:21:06 -0400

Hello Statalist:

I'm new to this list so may I request that you please forgive any social
faux pas' while I learn the norms.

I am attempting to run xtmixed on Stata/IC 11.2 and receive an error:

. xtmixed IR7 f3 || ID:, mle

Performing EM optimization:

Performing gradient-based optimization:

missing parameter values not allowed
__00000S not found

end of do-file

. list if IR7==. | f3 == . | ID==.

I cannot find any documentation on this error and do not know what it means.
Any hints or advice would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Stephen Dee