Re: st: Right Censored ordered probit with Stata 11

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Right Censored ordered probit with Stata 11
Date   Fri, 23 Sep 2011 08:47:10 -0400

Looks like the original code is here:
but I have never tried to estimate a censored ordered probit, and I
strongly suspect convergence will be difficult to be confident of.
It looks like Owen just adapted that original code into an ado for his
own use, and I don't see any further development,
but I am guessing Maarten Buis will have some input on this
problem--wasn't his dissertation research related to this problem?
(see what I did there?  we call that passing the buck in this country)