RE: st: Adjustment to likehood value due to dependence of data observations

From   Cameron McIntosh <>
Subject   RE: st: Adjustment to likehood value due to dependence of data observations
Date   Thu, 22 Sep 2011 11:25:47 -0400

On Nick's second point, see:
Freedman, D.A. (2006). On the So-Called “Huber Sandwich Estimator” and “Robust Standard Errors”. The American Statistician, 60(4),  299-302.
Why bother getting robust estimates of standard errors for a potentially biased estimates in a misspecified model?