Re: st: Get fitted values after locpoly (follow-up)

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Get fitted values after locpoly (follow-up)
Date   Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:48:55 -0400

Tania Treibich <>:
Change the bandwidth or the degree of the polynomial to change the
smoothing properties of -locpoly- (findit locpoly) or -lpoly-, not the
number of points where the smooth is computed.