Re: st: Naming Equations in Stata

From   Maarten Buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Naming Equations in Stata
Date   Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:05:47 +0200

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Ian Li <> wrote:
> I have also tried -coeflegend-. It does provide the 'names' of the parameters, but I can't see where the equation name appears.

When used with -regress- no equation name will appear, as there is
only one equation. Equation names are only necessary when your results
are contained in multiple equations, e.g. after -suest- or -mlogit-,
and after those commands it will also display the equations. The
structure is than _b[eq_name : var_name].

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen