st: Xtoverid Hausman test

From   vikramfinavker <>
Subject   st: Xtoverid Hausman test
Date   Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:49:11 -0700 (PDT)

I am using xtoverid to calculate the hausman test for my random and fixed
effects regression. As i am new to this option i don't know how to use it
properly. i read the help file but couldn't understand it properly. Any help
in this regard is really appreciated.

This is what i did so far.

1. I am using Unbalanced panel data: is it fine?

2. Regression Model:

xtreg vw1edf5dec alldev09 vw1mvgroslev vw1retoncap100 vw1lntotassets
vw1asvol1 vw1excessftse100 vw1curratio d2-d11 yr_99- yr_10, robust

3. Command for test:

After running this i got the following error.

o. operator not allowed

Am i doing something wrong or do i have to do something else?
Could you please advise me how can i do this?