Re: st: How do create a multi-line time series

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: How do create a multi-line time series
Date   Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:10:57 +0100

. help xtline

On 20 Sep 2011, at 20:04, Haillie Lee <> wrote:

Dear StataList,

Hi, I am dealing with a dataset that contains International reserve
level for 8 different countries across time ( from 1987 to 2008).
I would like to plot the annual change in reserve level for all the
countries in the data set in one time-series graph but am not sure if
I know how do do this. I am familiar with single-line times series
graph but can't seem to figure out how to fit multiple series for
different countries in one graph +label different series by country
The variables in the data set are country ( country label),
cowcode(countrycode), reserve (reserve level), and year(year).
If someone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. I
welcome any guidance or advice.