Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression

From   Partho Sarkar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Regression Equation in ZINB regression
Date   Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:02:14 +0530

Rachel

You are very welcome- and even I got to learn something new through
this!  Incidentally, I notice now some typos in my messages, but I
think from the references I gave you will get a clear enough idea of
how to interprete(emphasis) your results- and I would imagine that is
what would be expected from a dissertation in biology.

Best
Partho