Re: st: Clustering standard errors with Simultaneus regressions.

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Clustering standard errors with Simultaneus regressions.
Date   Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:37:50 +0200

I have not received Stata 12; if you have it, the sem command (using the maximum likelihood estimator) seems to be able to handle that. Just model your variables as observed.

See:

http://www.stata.com/stata12/structural-equation-modeling/

Otherwise, use gllamm.  Findit -gllamm-

Best regards,
John.

P.S. your system of equations is not identified. You need to have unique instruments for x or y to identify the causal effects you want.

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics
Department of Organizational Behavior
University of Lausanne