Re: st: ZOIB procedure

From   Prerna S <>
Subject   Re: st: ZOIB procedure
Date   Tue, 20 Sep 2011 06:19:20 -0400

I misunderstood your previous response and so please disregard my last email.

What i really should have asked is how does the marginal effects
option in zoib combine the effects of all 2-3 equations in the model?
Heckman (I understand it's a different procedure and not really
comparable) uses a mills ratio to do so. Does zoib do something