Re: st: Using variable label

From   Roger Newson <r.newson@imperial.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Using variable label
Date   Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:12:16 +0100

Which "output result" are you talking about? Is it the output to -list- or something else?

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
National Heart and Lung Institute
Imperial College London
Royal Brompton Campus
Room 33, Emmanuel Kaye Building
1B Manresa Road
London SW3 6LR
UNITED KINGDOM
Tel: +44 (0)20 7352 8121 ext 3381
Fax: +44 (0)20 7351 8322
Email: r.newson@imperial.ac.uk
Departmental Web page:

On 20/09/2011 02:21, Ay wrote:
Hi all,
I want to use variable label in the output result rather than the variable name. I do not know how. I am using stata 11.0.

I use varlabels but did not work.

Looking it by findit but no search result.

Thank you.

Yun