Re: st: alternatives to AIC and BIC when using svy command

From   "Orestes (Pat) Hastings" <ophastings@berkeley.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: alternatives to AIC and BIC when using svy command
Date   Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:12:19 -0700

Thanks, Cam! These are very helpful suggestions.

Any differing thoughts from others are still appreciated.

Pat