st: Intra-class correlation computation

From   martine etienne <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Intra-class correlation computation
Date   Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:13:54 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Statalisters,

I have a question about computing the ICC using Stata. I am developing a randomized cluster trial and have 3 levels of data: patient mortality, facility, physicians.  I don't have individual patient mortality data but aggregated per facility. Is it possible to compute the ICC with this type of information using Stata?

Any help is appreciated.