Re: st: generalized test alternative to Hausman 4

From   John Antonakis <>
Subject   Re: st: generalized test alternative to Hausman 4
Date   Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:07:10 +0200

Try - help hausman - which gives, among other things:

    [R] hausman -- Hausman specification test

        hausman name-consistent [name-efficient] [, options]

    options                   description
constant include estimated intercepts in comparison; default is to exclude alleqs use all equations to perform test; default is first equation only
      skipeqs(eqlist)         skip specified equations when performing test
equations(matchlist) associate/compare the specified (by number) pairs of equations force force performance of test, even though assumptions are not met
      df(#)                   use # degrees of freedom
sigmamore base both (co)variance matrices on disturbance variance estimate from
                                efficient estimator
sigmaless base both (co)variance matrices on disturbance variance estimate from
                                consistent estimator

      tconsistent(string)     consistent estimator column header
      tefficient(string)      efficient estimator column header

Prof. John Antonakis
Faculty of Business and Economics
Department of Organizational Behavior
University of Lausanne