st: Fwd: HELP!!!! Stata do-file

From   Lan Zhang <>
Subject   st: Fwd: HELP!!!! Stata do-file
Date   Sun, 18 Sep 2011 13:33:30 -0500

I didn't do anything to the existing do-files that I created and used
for a long time. But after last using and saving the changes I made, I
re-opened it this time and it gives me a whole bunch of 'NUL'. I can't
see the original codes. All I could see are NULs.  The file size stays
the same but all the codes are displayed in 'nul'. Two of my do-files
are like this. Are they damaged? Is there a way of recovery?

Thanks so much!!!